THE BELLS OF PEOVER NEAR KNUTSFORD, CHESHIRE
The Bells of Peover is a renowned dining pub just outside Knutsford set in a picturesque Cheshire country setting, surrounded by large landscaped gardens and patio areas.
We provide excellent food and great levels of service in a stylish, relaxed setting.
The provenance of our food is of paramount importance and we believe in menu transparency and complete traceability.
By co-operating with respected suppliers who are responsible, sustainable and devoted to supplying the best produce, we can ensure the highest quality ingredients.
The dishes on our menu are made fresh to order and you can always be assured of food at its seasonal best.
The pub is situated opposite the church of St Oswald, with beautiful gardens.
- Dog friendly (Outside Only)
- Steak night on Friday
- Renowned Sunday roasts
- Available for your event
- Dates back to 1839.
Open daily from noon.
At a Glance
- DINING Highly renowned dining pub
- FRESH Provenance of our food is of paramount importance
- SUPPLIERS Responsible, sustainable and devoted
- QUALITY Highest quality ingredients
- LOCATION Set in a picturesque Cheshire countryside